1 Tahrcountry Musings: Be wary of buying Sukam Inverters

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Be wary of buying Sukam Inverters

If you are planning to buy an inverter, don't go for the brand SUKAM. Their after sales service is atrocious.
I had the misfortune of buying a solar inverter from them. Tall promises were made by them at the time of purchase.

When I contacted the company for rectifying a glitch in the inverter I was requested to register with their phone complaint system This was promptly done by me on 24th evening. Till this day (7/01/14), the company has not bothered to send anyone to repair my inverter. The inverter has a 5 year warranty. Now I have to go through the hassles of going to the consumer court to set things right.

So, guys be wary of buying SUKAM products. You will be shortchanged.

No comments: